Subaru Forum & Free Classified Buy & Sell Ads

An Unofficial Subaru Research Community
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:52 pm 

Hi Everyone - Just wanted to let you all know about the option of purchasing a RHD Jeep from overseas verses finding one here in the States. My Jeep arrived on Saturday and I am thrilled! Yokohama Trading offers low mileage vehicles at a fair price. My jeep is a 96 Grande Larado with 54,000 miles. I paid 9.500 including customs & overseas shipping. My Jeep arrived on the west coast and I had it transported to my home - right to my front door for an additional $825.00. I looked all over in the states for a factory RHD but most of them had very high mileage and the cost ranged from 5-8 thousand. The only set back for purchasing overseas is the time involved. It will take appx. a month to a month and half to receive. But my Jeep is awesome and I am one Happy Rural Carrier! Yokohama Trading does sell on ebay and they also list a tele# and email address to obtain more info. I did not purchase mine from their ebay listing, I contacted them and they sent me pics and info on what was available. Even with the delay in arrival, for me it was well worth the wait.
Regards, Debbie